Everyone else is doing this so why not?
Bi? I'm attracted to both genders.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Victoria Stilwell. She's my favorite dog trainer ever!
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. 'confess that it is loss lost to you forever. But do not let your experience in'
4) What do you think about most?
It varies, but lately I think about how everyone is hurting around me.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
'Lupe put coffee!' It was a group message.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent? I'm really uninteresting
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls lie; Boys are immature
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Actually yes. :aw:
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Playing with the dogs, exercising, or taking pictures.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Mumford and Sons
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
Yes I do.
19) What does your username mean?
It's my name lol
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: I over think everything in live
Strength: I'm not sure.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
...Justin Bieber ....
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I write..a lot.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Books and DVDs
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: the sounds of people eating, and for some reason too much spanish.
Love: RAIN FALLING DOWN
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I don't become something in life?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes to both.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Right: air
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
My grandmothers funeral. I still can't get the image of her in a casket out of my head.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
EAST! I live on the west and want to move.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Justin bieber. lol
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To find happiness in everything. AND Finding a relationship in christ.
36) Define Art.
Something you feel, that others can see.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Erm... not really.
38) What's the weather like right now?
Hot as hell.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I do drive. But no I've never crashed. I am a very carful driver.
41) What was the last book you read?
Struck by Lightening by Chris Colfer.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
No it gives me headache.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Stephen, stephonie, Titi,
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Won't Back Down.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I sprained my wrist in an accident when I was younger.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? I
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Just photography and dog training.
48) What's your sexual orientation?
Isn't this number one???
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
No, I can't hold a grudge. I think life is too short.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I try to save as much as possible. In fact I hate spending money, unless it's on my dogs.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Barkbox for Remington.
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
At my partners mothers home.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A easter basket.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
Dogs, Horses, and Orcas.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don't have one.
64) Where is your best friend?
Sitting in my room.
65) Not anwering
66) What is your heritage?
I'm not entirely sure but I know my I have irish, and french. Oh and idiana on my dads side but I'm soooo white.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Not answering.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I hope so.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Of course I'd save the dog. A life is more important than a job.
72) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
B)All things I've wanted to. And get everyone ready for my death.
C) Yes, of course.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust. Without trust, I don't think you can have love in it's entirety.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Let's get Married by Jagged Edge
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 0490
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Friendship, trust, honesty, humor.
77) How can I win your heart?
Be yourself, make me smile.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I believe so.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Allowing myself to fall in love, or asking my mom for a dog on my 11th birthday. I won't be here without Teddie.
80) What size shoes do you wear? 6-8
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I have loved with all my heart.
82) What is your favorite word?
Papetos. It's an inside joke.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot? "Lord have mercy."
85) What's the last song you listened to?
Slow and Steady by Of Monsters and Men
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Red, black, white.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
On my Mac it's Teddie. On my PC it's Remington.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
That's not my decision to make.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I dont know.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Talking to animals or Reading peoples minds.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I'd go back and talk to my Aunt Laurie. Or go back to tell my Partner to go say goodbye to her grandfather before he passed.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
None because every moment in my life has made me who I am.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Ed Sheeran or Justin Bieber
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
I don't think so.
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Say what you feel in your heart because you never know when someone might be gone from your life.